Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Busy weekend over, busy week begins!

I have no idea why the quality of the images in the post before is so bad.  I think it might have something to do with my internet being a little slow.  :(  Oh well, what can you do.

I had the busiest weekend I've had in awhile.  Between the end of semester performances of a theatre class I taught, and rehearsals for the production I'm choreographing/dancing in, I haven't had time to do much of anything!  And this week will be just as busy, I fear.  But with photography!  Yay!

Tonight I'm going to shoot some publicity photos for the aforementioned production, which will be really fun.  I'm looking forward to it.  Have a couple other things lined up for this week, so stay tuned :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment