Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

a&f: kids

I did a child portrait session on Thursday and I have to say, it was one of my favorite to date.  You know when you use an expression like "that was the BEST food I have ever eaten in my entire life," and you mean to say that it was delicious to the point of noting but you aren't being literal in your description?  Ok, well, when I say that these two girls are some of the CUTEST that I have ever seen in my entire life, I'm not over exaggerating.  They were the sweetest most fun kids to be around.  I had an absolute blast hanging out with them, their mom, and their aunt.  And I think the pictures turned out pretty well too :)  We had lots of fun with a tea party,  a super fun necklace, and lot of running around! Enjoy :)


-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment