Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Introducing: Customized Fine Art Name Prints!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all have had a fabulous week so far.  I have been enjoying some much needed time off from performing.  Our show closes this weekend and I already have sessions lined up so check back for some new head shots and couples portraits sometime next week!

I wanted to share a new product with you that I just began working on: customized fine art prints!  A friend of mine commissioned me to shoot and print one for her last week, and I am absolutely in love with the result.  These prints are a fantastic and unique gift for any occasion: wedding, anniversary, house warming, birth, etc, and can also be used in print products for birth announcements, birthdays, save the dates, etc.  You can customize just about everything about them: your name (of course ;), any text you want to include, the font and color of the text, the background color, etc.  I have a set of letters that I use but if you have something else that you really want I can also customize that for you.

Here is an example:


Contact me at lindseyswalters@gmail.com to begin customization of your very own fine art print!  Prices of prints (unframed) start at $20.

In other news, there are some really fantastic things coming up for Miscellaneous Media Photography this fall, so stay tuned :)

Have a great rest of the week!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment