Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Where does the time go?

Wow, I can't believe it's August already!  It seems like just yesterday I was pulling my shorts and tank tops out from under my bed and preparing for warm weather.  This summer has been a really exciting and wonderful time for me and my business, and I want to thank all my fabulous customers for making that possible!  These next couple of weeks are going to be super crazy for me as the community theatre I'm involved with opens our first production in our new home!  But I'm looking forward to it.

I have some wonderful sessions already lined up for fall and I absolutely can't wait for them!  Now is the time to start booking: lindseyswalters@gmail.com.  I also have some fun new specials coming up so stay tuned for those.

I'll leave you with this picture I took mid-June of this year.  For me, it captures all things summer.  I'll really miss this beautiful season.

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment