Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A beautiful occasion. | Verona, VA. Photography

Hello everyone!  Wow, it's been awhile!  Alot has happened for Miscellaneous Media Photography since we last met.  But that is for another post :)

This month I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Angie's wedding.  I've known her since high school and she has been incredibly supportive of and helpful to my little business.  She is so sweet and her wedding was absolutely beautiful.  It was the most relaxed wedding I've ever seen.  The reception was the week after and was an absolute blast!

I hope you all enjoy the pictures from these special occasions!

















Aren't they a cute couple?!  Absolutely adorable.  I love them.

Ok, now things get super busy (as if they weren't already ;) for me!  Newborn session tomorrow, and sessions every week this month!  There will be lots of blog updates (I promise!)  So stay tuned.  

-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,

    The pictures you have posted of a&a wedding and reception are beautiful! How can I see the rest?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete