Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Exciting Times | Virginia Photographer

Two weeks ago, my fiance and I had the rare opportunity to pack up and get away for a day.  We spent some time far out in nature, away from everyone and it was pure bliss.  Short lived, but pure bliss.  Here is one of my favorite shots from that day:


OK...back to business.  Starting this weekend, things get crazy, exciting, and crazy exciting for Miscellaneous Media Photography!  Both this weekend and next are booked with wedding events, which I am just SO thrilled for.  Stay tuned for fun shots from both events in the coming weeks!  And then, I am happy to announce I am partnering with a retail store for some commercial photos that will be used for publicity for them.  September is shaping up to be my a fantastic month!  But don't worry, there are still available session dates for portraits, just contact me (lindseyswalters@gmail.com) for details.

I hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week and weekend!

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment